How to arrange a return to a Parcel shop
Before arranging a return to a Parcel shop please note that:
- We cannot by law, accept returns of any medication including all flea and tick’s treatments and wormers. If you return a medicine to us, we can only dispose of it for you, as it cannot be resold, and you would not receive a refund for it.
- Return must be arranged for any item within 14 days after receipt.
- The item must be re-saleable (by this, we mean that it can be sold to another customer in an ‘as new’ state. Please make sure to put the item in a box as you received it before returning it). We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the item is not in a suitable condition
- There will be a cost for the return of £5 which will be deducted from your refund.
- You will need a printer to print the return label.
- Yodel can only accept parcels under 10kg in weight and with maximum dimensions of 60x50x50cm. If you have an order to return that weight more than 10kg, we suggest that you create more than one label if possible and that you separate the order in different parcels. If for any reason you cannot do that, contact the Customer Care Team by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not arrange a return if you are returning medications, if the return was not arranged before 14 days after receipt or if the item is not re-saleable as we will be unable to refund you! However, if you have a doubt or a question, please contact our Customer Care Team at email@example.com
To arrange a return to a parcel shop:
You can view all return parcel shops, click here
- Click here to start the return
- Click on "Create a new label"
- Enter your order number (The order number can be found on your order confirmation or dispatched email. You can also find it under "All orders" from your account section from the website.)
- Enter your email address.
- And click on "Email me my new label".
- Your return label has now been sent to your email address. You can either print your label from your email or by clicking on "Print label"
- Once the return label printed, Simply attach your label securely to your parcel and drop it off at any shop offering Collect+ delivered by Yodel services. Click here to find a return parcel shop near you.