My pet has reacted badly to the medicine

If your pet has suffered any suspected adverse reaction to a licensed medicine, please firstly contact your veterinarian for further advice. It is important that any suspected adverse reactions are reported to the Veterinary Medines Directorate (VMD).  Your veterinarian or RAMA (Registered Animal Medicines Advisor) will be able to report this on your behalf or you can submit the report below.

 VMD Adverse reaction form - ONLINE FORM.